Center for Sexual Health and Family Planning for Black Americans
Welcome to the Center for Sexual Health and Family Planning for Black Americans at Nakhti University. This center collates and produces research toward advancing sexual health and the nuclear family via research, education, and workshop efforts. The center seeks to fill a unique niche in sexual health research by encouraging positive Black American sexual attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors between men and women.
At the heart of our mission is a dedication to letting Black American scholars and sexual practitioners produce work or participate in rigorous research related to sexuality. This center teaches specialists the understanding, skills, and dispositions required when dealing with a wide range of sensitive sexual topics. Additionally, the center will seek to develop frameworks responsive to Black Americans' unique needs.
The primary goals of the Center for Sexual Health and Family Planning for Black Americans:
• To provide non-dogmatic education on sexual health/human sexuality themes to students and the community through various creative and collaborative means, taking into account the advantages of technology-based and distance learning methods.
• To reconnect and build healthy, loving relationships.
• To help Black Americans feel confident in their sexuality
• To create more fulfilling relationships
• To help Black Americans communicate more effectively in the bedroom
• To help Black Americans learn to set boundaries and limits in relationships
• To partner with community-based and grassroots organizations to foster beneficial research, education, and service.